Working along side new wedding professionals each week gives us a really nice idea of what makes someone stand out. The below companies / people are absolutely 100% exceptional in their own field. Please feel at ease contacting them, as each of them is just as excited about weddings as you are your wedding. Enjoy!
- * photojennette - We had the absolute pleasure of working with Jenny from PhotoJennette in November of 2012 and knew immediately that she was the kind of photographer we wanted to hang out with! Her images say everything, truly telling a story with each frame she produces. Jenny has traveled the world as a decorated photographer shooting weddings in Seattle, Italy, and Mexico just to name a few places. She worked alongside us here in the Austin area and was extremely pleasant and talented. Check out her site and give her a shout, we know you will be just as impressed as we are with her talent and personality.
- * Caroline + Ben Photography - Formally SweetCaroline Photography and Ben Godkin Photo, these two are getting married and will be one of Austin’s most popular photographer teams, and with good reason. They have this magnetism when working, and if that’s not enough, they’re willing to stop and help anyone understand their vision for the work at a given moment. Just check the website as we found they even gives tips for budding photographers from their perspective!*
- * Forever Photography – Jona and Jerry Blackwell are a husband and wife team, who share an equal love for photography. Nothing is more exciting to them than capturing the memories and magic from the most important day of someone’s life. They take pride in being the artistic cutting edge difference, while maintaining a classic elegance. We strive to capture the emotion and energy in a natural way, just the way you experience it. If you want to see truly amazing photography, Forever is your first stop.
- PLO Photo – Paige Oglivie is hands-down one of the most creative photo-journalist we have met. She has been working a camera since before high-school, and just recently redirected her raw talent towards weddings. Her work speaks for itself.
- * Matt Montalvo Photography - I recently described working with Matt Montalvo as it feeling like we were all working for the same company. This guy is great, and after just a couple of events I can easily say he is a perfect fit for The Wedding Theater’s style as well as our filming process. The communication and professionalism from Matt sets him apart from many others we have worked with and we would love nothing more than for you check out his amazing, creative photography and book him to work with us!!!
- ee photography – Erin Woolsey is a photographer in the West Texas area and available for travel worldwide. Her photography specializes in capturing creative, candid and classic moments, ranging from weddings, engagements, portraits, families and couples.
- Peyronet Photography – Upon meeting Michelle, you are struck first with her exuberance, an excitement she can barely contain. Why is she so happy? She’s in love. In love with life, passionate about photography, and deeply committed to relationships – hers and those of her clients.
- Averi Blackmon – Averi was a wonderful partner in crime who we couldn’t have had a better experience with. She never stopped smiling and her photos were top-notch! Her approach to wedding photography is coordinated and personal for each couple with a mixture of candid and portrait styled pictures.
RECEPTION IDEAS -
- * The Pictures Band – “Awesomely named, The Pictures, these guys are an absolute blast for your reception. They bring a full band and I swear each member of the band has a very distinct role in their amazing ability to cover the widest variety of music we have ever heard. We love them so much, we made a little music video for them at a recent wedding! Contact them early. They are booked almost constantly.”
- *GreenBelt DJ – “Greenbelt DJ Productions – named after Austin’s gorgeous Barton creek Greenbelt – has a great reputation for mixing live and providing professional MC services at weddings. Our number one goal is to provide you and your guests the best musical and dancing experiences possible. We are committed to going above and beyond to accommodate our customers; often surprising our clients with extras, in addition to their contract, at no charge.”
- PicFlips - “PicFlips’ mobile flipbooks studio is the latest craze in customized, interactive party favors at events, parties and weddings. Personalized flip books are made in less than a couple of minutes thanks to the PicFlips Software.”
FLORAL DESIGNERS -
- * Exquisite Petals – “Beth’s goal is to bring out the beauty of the bride and the personality of the couple. Whether you want to take an active role or leave the floral in her hands, she will set your mind at ease. Beth puts her heart into each wedding she creates, constantly striving to meet and exceed her client’s expectations.”
- * Vintage Villas – “Located on a bluff overlooking a large sailing basin of Lake Travis, just 30 minutes from downtown Austin, Texas, Vintage Villas Hotel and Event Center offers spacious guest rooms and event facilities designed to capture the remarkable Central Texas sunsets. Locally owned and managed with experienced professionals, Vintage Villas Boutique Hotel creates a charming culture to complement the Hill Country Texas setting.”
- * Villa Antonia - “Lean into the wind on a balcony of the Southwind Wedding Pavilion while your guests enjoy the surrounding emerald hills and the sun glinting off the azure waters of Lake Travis in the distance.Walk through the massive stone arch entryway to the first paved courtyard and fountain. Villa Antonia offers those celebrating a wedding one of the most beautiful and spiritual settings; the embodiment of all that is wondrous about Austin. A truly intimate experience that makes your day both unique and memorable.”
- Nature’s Point – “Natures Point is a sanctuary of trees, gardens, and pathways overlooking the majestic Lake Travis and is one of the most unique venues on the water. It’s a place where couples can exchange vows, celebrate their unions, and begin a new life together. The facilities are fully equipped with all of an event’s needs, while providing breathtaking views of the beautiful Hill Country and of Lake Travis. Natures Point is a private oasis, gated on one side and surrounded by Lake Travis on three sides. The Texas Hill country is known for beautiful weather and clear blue skies, but even so, we have several ceremony and reception areas, which include both indoor and outdoor sites. Come see for yourself what one of Austins premiere wedding venues has to offer.”
- Old Glory Ranch - “Old Glory Ranch, a Texas hill country wedding venue and special event facility, is located near Austin, Texas in the picturesque town of Wimberley, Texas. We have hosted memorable Texas hill country weddings and wedding receptions for hundreds of discerning couples. Our attention to customer service has earned Old Glory Ranch the honor of being voted by local brides as The Knot Best of Weddings 2008/2009 Pick. If you’re looking for a wedding destination in the Texas hill country, with both outdoor wedding ceremony sites and indoor venues, Old Glory Ranch in Wimberley is the Austin/San Antonio, Houston and Dallas areas’ premier wedding destination venue.”
- Red Corral Ranch – “The Red Corral Ranch is available for Austin, Dallas, Houston and San Antonio weddings, and events with indoor and outdoor ceremony and reception sites. We provide event facilities with a maximum of 200 guests as well as bed and breakfast overnight accommodations for up to 33 guests. In addition, our ranch is perfect for business retreats, educator retreats, meetings and celebrations at a location with miles of equestrian trails. You’ll love our Big Red Barn for Texas ranch-style parties as well as Yoga retreats, spiritual retreats and workshops.”
WEB RESOURCES -